The 20th-anniversary meeting of the 18th- and 19th-Century British Women Writers Conference will take place at the Millennium Harvest House in Boulder, Colorado, from June 7 – 10, 2012.
This landmark conference will feature 3 keynote addresses, a plenary panel, and a series of 3 master classes on topics in 18th- and 19th-century literary studies. We will also hold a special 20th-anniversary celebration to commemorate the history of the BWWC. We look forward to you joining us in Boulder for this important conference.
* * *
To Register or check in: visit the Sunshine Room at the Millennium Harvest House.
- 6-9pm, Wednesday, June 6
- 8am-4pm, Thursday and Friday (June 7-8)
- 8am-noon, Saturday, June 9
The conference program is posted here: BWWC 2012 Program & Schedule
Master Class registration is open – some classes are nearly full. Read class descriptions and register for a class on this page. Classes will be capped at approximately 30 participants.
Winners of the BWWA Travel Awards will be announced at the conference banquet on Saturday evening.
Keynote addresses will be delivered by:
- Lisa Moore (U Texas-Austin)
- Sonia Hofkosh (Tufts)
- Mary Ann O’Farrell (Texas A&M U)
Plenary panelists will include:
- Charlotte Sussman (Duke)
- Julie Carlson (UC Santa Barbara)
- Angela Esterhammer (U of Zurich, Switzerland)
Master Classes will be taught by:
- Mary Jean Corbett (Miami U)
- Katherine D. Harris (SJSU)
- Greg P. Kucich (Notre Dame)